The museum for paleontological and archeological findings of the region was created at the initiative of the Historical Association Gusow-Platkow. It is located in the community center Platkow. In chronological order, the exhibition tells the history of the region, from the Stone Age to the Middle Ages. Another part of the exhibition is dedicated to World War II and the period after 1945 in the Oderbruch. The museum offers various events and guided tours for in-depth exploration.
Foto: Geschichts- und Heimatverein Gusow-Platkow e.V.